Fixed - I find whitespaces to be a bit too narrow

Posts54Likes59Joined4/9/2019LocationCórdoba / AR
Native
Spanish
Learning French, German
Other English

(edit - moved this here to close out other ticket)

Hi, leo. Yes, I’ve just checked this and it seems to work as expected. Nice work!

One last thing I wanted to point out is that I find whitespaces to be a bit too narrow at the moment. I don’t mind it that much because I’m already an intermediate student but someone starting out could find it difficult to distinguish one word from another. I bring it up here because this is particularly apparent right next to numbers or symbols. What’s more, whitespaces in between symbols aren’t shown at all, as can be seen between the colon and the quotation mark in the following example:

I am using the latest Chrome version on a Windows PC and I see this no matter what zoom setting I use.

Edited 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

We're investigating this...

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

We've increased this a bit (25%) but don't want to do any more because it negatively impacts Chinese, Japanese, etc. 

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback