The most important lesson I've learned in life

Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

That would be to show kindness to whoever and whenever, and expecting nothing in return. Because expectations is the major reason for disappointment.

Be kind just because,

Do good to those who can't pay you back, volunteer for a good cause and forget about your problems. In helping people,you find true happiness.

Have a blessed day!

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Yes! I totally agree with you :).... Those acts of kindness are really important for other people!

Posted 
Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

I agree, If you don't expect anything from nobody You will live a happier life.

I have learned in life to appreciate more people and not things. Money come and goes easily. Life is not replaceable.

-Ari-

Posted 
Native
English
Other French

Ari wrote:

I agree, If you don't expect anything from nobody You will live a happier life.

I have learned in life to appreciate more people and not things. Money come and goes easily. Life is not replaceable.

I couldn't agree more...

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

In my case, I've learned to become expressive of my feelings to my family and friends. I just realized it when I started a family of my own, and I've seen how my hubby is so expressive of his love for us. It is kind of reassuring and lights up the mood when there is love around us. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
English
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

In my case, I've learned to become expressive of my feelings to my family and friends. I just realized it when I started a family of my own, and I've seen how my hubby is so expressive of his love for us. It is kind of reassuring and lights up the mood when there is love around us.

This is something I'm still working on...

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined22/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

You're so right. I agree with that disappointment statement too. No expectations whatsoever. I also don't let anything bother me. When there is life, there is hope.

If I was to choose being an animal, I will like to be an Eagle.

Posted 
    Feedback