Diego.Serrano's recent posts

Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationSan Salvador / SV
Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

Y cuáles son? Cuál fue el más difícil de aprender?

Posted

There are no other limits to the human mind rather than the ones you think there are.

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

Alemán es un idioma con mucha presencia, me gusta mucho. Por el momento deseo aprender Francés!

Posted

There are no other limits to the human mind rather than the ones you think there are.

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

Cuál es el idioma que les gustaría más aprender?

Posted

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

For native English speakers I've heard Spanish is very challenging. What do you think?

Posted

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

I'm starting to learn French and knowing English and Spanish already it's somewhat easier. But is there anything that you recommend to make it even easier?

Posted

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

Thank you!

Posted

Native
English, Spanish
Learning French

Hola! Gusto en conocerlos. I was born in El Salvador, I'm a native Spanish speaker. Learned English by playing video games and listening to music. Enhanced my English vocabulary and polished my accent by working in call centers for 10+ years. 

Edited

Feedback