Other English, French, Spanish

yup, seems to be working. thank you!

Edited
Posts0Likes0Joined7/4/2020LocationBR
Native
Portuguese
Learning Catalan, German, Greek - Ancient, Italian

sometimes hovering the cursor over a word will bring up the definition of another, nearby word from the same text - but after a moment the right definition is usually substituted. i haven't been able to figure out the exact conditions under which this happens (i suspect it might have to do with the mouseover delay or with the borders between words on the screen), but i figured it couldn't hurt to report it.

Edited
Native
Portuguese

ah yes, that's fine as a workaround. thank you!

Posted
Native
Portuguese

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear at all. But I think that would be nice! Or maybe just a toggle for the peach highlight - so that only the green ones (to which it's worth paying a bit of extra attention) would stand out. I think the main point is that I'm not sure about what the peach highlight is for. I mean, when I read a word I'll either look it up, in which case it will become green, or not, in which case I already know it; then, when I'm done, why not just mark as known all words I didn't look up?

Posted
Native
Portuguese

When you're trying to focus on a reading, it can be annoying to have highlights on every other word. Could we have an option for toggling the highlights?

Posted
Native
Portuguese

Any chance of adding formatting options to the reading tool like we have in the forum? Sometimes it's important for a text. Thanks!

Posted
Feedback