Smartchiny's recent topics

Posts0Likes0Joined22/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

Who else loves yoga. I think it is a lovely exercise if turned to a daily routine can help the body and mind.

What is your experience with yoga?

Posted

If I was to choose being an animal, I will like to be an Eagle.

Native
English
Other French

I noticed that some Languages have signs/symbols on some letters. For example: in Francaise, the c has some drawings underneath.  

This kind of letter makes language learning tough. It feels like I'm learning Latin or Arabic or Russian language where the alphabets are very different from English alphabets.

Posted

Native
English
Other French

I just checked some essays in Spanish and although I don't have any knowledge of Spanish, I feel the words are written in a similar form to French.

What do you think?

Posted

Native
English
Other French

The blue used in this website gives it a casual look and undermines the seriousness of the website as a learning site. It appears to be more for social engagements. Using black for names and a strong font will be nice.

Also, can I suggest comparing with other sites like Alison. I use my phone to access this site and maybe that's why I can't see my dashboard. I have attached some pictures of my dashboard on Alison to further explain.

Thanks.

Posted

Native
English
Other French

Hi,

I think an homepage once anyone logs in or a dashboard will be very nice to have.

Posted

Feedback