Hello!!

Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Hi guys first to introduce myself ?!?

I am Jade, I am a qualified TEFL teacher teaching English abroad. I learnt a little french and German in school but didn't use it enough to keep it locked away in my brain can't stress the importance of practicing languages. I am pretty quick to learn i once wanted to learn all the languages in the worlds now a mothe rof two and my yoiungest is trying to learn (thinks he is proficient in ) all the languages in the world because he can change the language setting on his tab and play angry birds in about 25 languages haha! I spent a little bit of time in Egypt learning Egyptian Arabic and enjoyed it so much i then made skype buddies online exchanging english language for Arabic. These days i am in sunny Andalusia Spain took a leap of faith and moved m entire family out around a year ago, both my children attend a tiny village school in the mountains and after a year are excelling with their Spanish i would really like to be able to keep up before i know it they will be teenagers with conversations they don't want their parents to overhear i'd really like to even the playing field and learn better Spanish especially Andalusian dialect as it seems to be very different from Spanish taught in the books!

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Welcome Jade. Andalusia sounds like a nice place to be  

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationDE
Native
German
Other English, Russian, Spanish, Tamil

Hello and welcome Jade :)

harmony. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Just thought I'd bite the bullet being the first to introduce myself ... I may as well go ahead and be the first to introduce myself in a second languagelanguage I probably can't say all of the above but hey ho be gentle 

hola a todos estoy una maestra de Ingles viviendo en Andalusia.yo aprendido in poco de Frances y aleman en escuela pero yo olvido mucho porque no usada frequented, es muy importante que practical! Estoy rapida con aprendiendo idiomas, cuando era pequeña queridó aprender todostodas de las idiomas del mundomundo, y mi hijo piensa se puede! ( porque el entiendes Como jugar su juegos en su tablet cuando cambia La idiomsidiidiomidiomidiomsidiidiomidiom idioma! (Dodgey phone bug)yo aprendí in poco arabi cuando Fue a egipto que me gustó y despues yoyoyoyointercambia ingles y el Arabic por Skype.ESE dias estoy en españa con todos mi familia.  

There is my attempt feel free to correct I didn't use google translate yo cre es mas or menos que yo quiero decir. 

HolaHols 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018Location

Hello all! I’m new to this site. Just checking it out to see what it is all about! I love the idea of learning multiple languages, but I’ve never become proficient in anything. I’ve studied German, French and Italian, and would love to get back into studying French! 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Greetings and welcome to the site! :)

Posted 
    Feedback