Fixed - No Q & A video for phrases

Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

As you can see on the picture I attached the "add new translation box" occupies a part of the text that you are trying to translate.

It should be movable so you can put it aside so you can actually see the text you are trying to translate. 

(edit - please use one of the inline functions for screenshots)

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

You can see the word (to) - it's in the pop-up. Right?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Yup, sorry, I thought that button was about translation of the entire sentence.

Since I am new to this site I may do mistakes like this at the start haha :D 

Is there a button that allows you to translate the entire sentence?

Maybe I should've made a thread about that as a suggestion before making this thread, sorry.

Usually the meaning of the word is different when it's on its own as opposed to when it's in a sentence, so I think this feature would be really helpful (unless I made a mistake again and failed to see something like this already existed, in which case I apologize) 

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

To translate more than one word at a time, click and drag to highlight the ones you want. And you're right - I need to do a Q&A video on this, so thanks for reminding me!

Posted 
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Ok, so I found out that you can translate the entire text by "grabbing" the first word and then dragging the mouse all the way to the last word. However, some users may have trouble with this as some computer mouses are too sensitive. For example while I did this I had the problem of "peaching" some words that I already selected as words that I know.

I think adding a "Translate entire passage/text/whatever" button would be an update to the current system. Just my opinion. 

edit: Ha, you already explained this before me. 

Edited 
Native
English
Learning German

Here you go. and I don't think there's a need to translate the entire passage, but thanks for your suggestion.

Posted 
    Feedback