Native
English
Learning French

Oghenekevwe wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Who elses loves the African Accent?:grin:

I do like the accent that Chadwick Boseman uses as the Black Panther. It's the Xhosa accent, isn't it? Real nice.

I also used to have a friend from Zimbabwe, and she had a real nice accent. Nigerian is interesting to listen to, but doesn't really click with me.

I’m Nigerian was :grin:. Our accent is quite plain..

No it isn't, our accent is actually interesting and considering how diverse it is, makes it all the more interesting. It's a compliment,accept it.

I actually wasn’t saying its not interesting. Only saying its plain enough to click with him.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

We used to have a Nigerian neighbor. At least, the other neighbors claimed he was Nigerian. Sometimes you could hear him having loud arguments with his Filipina girlfriend. He had this way of speaking that was like listening to someone play major fifths on a piano.  

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

We used to have a Nigerian neighbor. At least, the other neighbors claimed he was Nigerian. Sometimes you could hear him having loud arguments with his Filipina girlfriend. He had this way of speaking that was like listening to someone play major fifths on a piano. :slightly_smiling_face:

:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Wow! I think his accent is very unique and amazing.  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
    Feedback