Fixed - Suggestion: Words learning shown for passages

Posts0Likes0Joined7/8/2018LocationES
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Across the reading area for whenever a passage is shown: it shows the 'Unknown words' amount but it would be useful (to me anyway) to also know how much of a passage I was still learning and also how many words the passage contains.

For example on this page: 

I can see how many new words are in each passage but not any more detail:

- I have no idea how many words the passage contains.

- I have no idea if there are any words that I am already learning.

This information would also be useful on the "My Passages" page.

Then I could also see which passages I really need to review because I might have a high number of words I am still learning. The 'My passages' page after you have read the passage does not really give you much information at the moment in terms of how well you know the passage.

For example: I could know all the words in passage 1 and be learning all the words in passage 2 but I cannot know this without opening each passage.

Total words would also be very useful here as well.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion...

Learning Spanish very slowly :)

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Good suggestion. Incidentally, I didn't recognize your first screenshot in the beginning; had to smash my screen to replicate it. So to be clear, you are just suggesting that the stats shown at the top of an opened passage also show up at the list level, right? (the 2nd line of stats shown below)

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined7/8/2018LocationES
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Yes and not exactly.

1.Yes the stats as per the second line.

2. Not exactly as per the passage stats because I would like to know the "green" (total learning) for passages as well.

So I would like to see all 4 (green, peach, white and total words) totals everywhere a passage is displayed (all at list level) and all 4 on the passage itself.

I would find it very useful to be able to see green words stats - especially when choosing passages for review.

Learning Spanish very slowly :)

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Bex wrote:
I would like to see all 4 (green, peach, white and total words) totals everywhere a passage is displayed (all at list level) and all 4 on the passage itself.

Ok - wrote a ticket

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback