Fixed - Suggestion: Notifications should be automatically "erased" when you open them in new tab

Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

So here's the situation. If I get a notification and I click it directly, that notification is erased and it no longer appears.

But...if I get 3 notifications for example, and I open all 3 in different tabs....They'll still stay there even though I've read all new notifications.

It's not a major problem of course, but I think it would be better if they were "erased" even if you open them in new tab and not just directly.

Just my opinion :) 

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Have you tried the "mark all as read" button?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

leosmith wrote:
Have you tried the "mark all as read" button?

Yes, that works, but I wrote this suggestion as an addition to that, cause the "automatic erasing" is a function on this forum already (if you click the thread directly) so I thought it would be a nice update so to speak to make that function work if you open them in new tab :) 

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I think I understand now. Passed it on...

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback