Coffee

Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

For me, it is like a gift from God. I like it hot or cold, cappuccino or espresso. It needs to be strong, with milk and lots of sugar. It warms my soul and I can not live without it.

How do you like your coffee?

Attached is a picture of the coffee from the flower to your cup.

-Ari-

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationWien / AT
Native
French, German
Other Arabic - Standard, Japanese, Chinese - Cantonese

Drinking a cappuccino right now. Only thing that gets me through this weather. I hate the cold. 

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

I love coffee in every presentation. I drink it as I feel at the moment, it's like my comfort drink :)

Posted 
Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Alex.M wrote:

Drinking a cappuccino right now. Only thing that gets me through this weather. I hate the cold.

You and me both!!! We got like a cold front over here and is cold and rainy. I wish I could fast forward until march:sob:

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

Ari wrote:
Alex.M wrote:

You and me both!!! We got like a cold front over here and is cold and rainy. I wish I could fast forward until march:sob:

I have always loved coffee. There was a time when I dallied with Indian masala chai, but I went right back to coffee after a few months.

My mom used to make me hot instant coffee with a ton of milk and sugar. Sometimes I drink exactly that on cold, rainy days. It's a treasure.

These days I like a fat, hot cappucino, but only from places that make it well. If the only fresh brew I can get is from Starbucks, then I order a hot caramel macchiato. That or a cold brew.

Here in the Philippines, we make kapeng barako. Technically, it means the liberica species of coffee grown in Batangas or Cavite, but it can mean any coffee grown in that region. ^__^ Strong stuff.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

Mel.Palogan wrote:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationJonestown / US
Native
English
Learning Italian, Spanish

It all depends on my mood. In summer I mostly drink Iced coffees but when it gets colder I may enjoy a few cups of hot coffee. I like to use different flavored creamers to sweeten the coffee though. But overall I am a fan of coffee. 

Taylor Fabio

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

Mel.Palogan wrote:

On point!  

mismei

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish