Top 10 Language Learning Apps

Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

I use Duolingo, Memrise, and I just started Lingua.ly. Here's a link to an article with some more apps. Has anyone tried Hellotalk?

https://www.lingualift.com/blog/best-language-learning-apps/

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I'm also using Duolingo because it's free. Haha. Will try others too when I have extra time. Thanks for sharing! :blush:

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

I use Duolingo and memrise too but it appears memrise is no longer free. After learning a few words,you have to pay to advance to the next level. Im going to try lingua.ly, never used it. Thanks for sharing!

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationJonestown / US
Native
English
Learning Italian, Spanish

Duolingo seems popular. I think I can recall using it before and it was good. I just have trouble sticking with things. But it is very helpful! Thanks for the list of other apps maybe I'll try some of those!

Taylor Fabio

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Lingua list and mind snack

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

im using Duolingo :blush:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/10/2018Location
Native
Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese
Other French, Indonesian, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese

And Lingualift ranks its own app highly on its own site  

Thanks for sharing. I have tried Memrise as well, but mostly use Duolingo on the desk top. It'll be interesting to check out some of the other options. HelloTalk seems quite interesting - I remember I used to have foreign penpals. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Has anyone else used learning not an app a site I think ? 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined28/1/2019LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish

I like memrise. I've used HelloTalk and love some of its features (text correction etc) but have yet to find a partner that works for me. One of my favorite method for 'studying' is to listen to songs in Spanish on Spotify and to read the lyrics (with the app Musixmatch). I think the available resources rely depend on your target language. 

Posted 
Posts2Likes3Joined22/1/2019LocationIN
Native
Marathi
Learning Korean
Other English, French, Gujarati, Hindi

1st choice duolingo

mesmerise and bussu i have tried but long back

hello talk interesting if u have good partner and timing difference is not an issue

tiny cards is a kind of duolino's extension

anki app had to create own cards... don't remember getting ready made cards like in tiny cards

rest don't know

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/4/2019LocationAU
Learning English

I had tried few ones but among those, Duolingo is best to me. Still I do use that app...

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined22/5/2020LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Learning a language in this era is more simple than old days. If anyone wants to learn any new language (just like spanish or other languages) and he/she don't find any source in their area for learning, then no problem at all.

We just have open our computer or smartphone to learn any language and search for websites which is give us service of learning (some are free some are paid).

Edited 
    Feedback