Do you have Language Learning Resolutions for 2021?

Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi All! Do you have any resolutions or goals for language learning in 2021? If so, please post them here! 

Personally, I'm going to be busy with other language related activities, like finishing my Tagalog Grammar book, possibly designing an audio program, and possibly starting to write a general language learning book. So I'll be pressed for time. 

I will definitely maintain my existing languages though. And if I have time after all that, I'd like to start Portuguese. I'd like to learn it and vacation in Brazil, assuming travel restrictions will be dropped :) 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Posts42Likes23Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Chinese - Cantonese

I'm sort-of dropping Cantonese to focus on Korean. My progress in the latter is just so much better, so I'd rather strike while the iron is hot. But just for 2021, then I'll go back to Cantonese and maybe add something else.

???

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined24/3/2021LocationLT
Native
Lithuanian
Learning English

I started learning Italian 2 years ago in university and actually, I would like to start learning it again and I try to do that, but I guess I do not have that much willpower to actually sit and study the thing that is not required by university right now. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationRanchi / IN
Native
Hindi
Learning Finnish, French, German, Hebrew

I'm going to learn Hebrew and Latin for now, since I've heard their culture is really breathtaking. I'll buy books when I can actually read them 

Posted 
    Feedback