Kamusta from Davao, Philippines!

Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationDavao / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Hello everyone! I have been on this website for a while. I am happy to meet new folks here and be able to learn from one another. I have met a few friends internationally thru chatting, however, I have seen lately that only a few people are available to chat with. I strongly agree with the idea that exposure to a target language really helps, so if you are done reading and listening to an audio, feel free to chat! :) 

Nice to meet you! 

- By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Welcome to the forum, I agree the chat rooms seem very empty most of the time which is a real shame- but I wanted to add that you can message privately, and that way you can chat long distance you just might not get a long chat in real-time. Feel free to message me I am around at weekends but you can message any time :)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined23/3/2021LocationDavao / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
Welcome to the forum, I agree the chat rooms seem very empty most of the time which is a real shame- but I wanted to add that you can message privately, and that way you can chat long distance you just might not get a long chat in real-time. Feel free to message me I am around at weekends but you can message any time :)

Thank you Jade! :) I appreciate seeing your name appear on my notif more often. :) 

- By small and simple things are great things brought to pass! 

Posted 
    Feedback