Gug.27's recent posts

Posts2Likes2Joined17/4/2024Location
Native
English
Learning Russian, Spanish

leosmith wrote:
Gug.27 wrote:
I agree this would be very useful to be able to zoom through texts using the keyboard only working on my unknown and learning words. I can't wait for this update to get implemented, it will be amazing!
Hi Gug - this should be working now. Can you confirm?

I confirm that this update is awesome and works great for me on Chrome. Your android app is really good too, thanks for your hard work. 

Posted
Posts2Likes2Joined17/4/2024Location
Native
English
Learning Russian, Spanish

Sarah.H wrote:
Hey, I am not sure if I was clear in my request!
I would like to have an additional shortcut - so that the next word selected is either a word that is currently set as "learning" or a word that is "unknown". Otherwise you have to rush through all the known words in which you don't need a translation. So I would like to change the behaviour of the right arrow key, so that it never selects words that are known. Or is this the behaviour that should be already implemented? If yes, it doesn't work like this for me in any passage.
Hope it's clearer now and thanks for looking into it!
I agree this would be very useful to be able to zoom through texts using the keyboard only working on my unknown and learning words. I can't wait for this update to get implemented, it will be amazing! 

Posted
Feedback